[theme-reviewers] Theme Scan Failing

Simon Prosser pross at pross.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 17:57:15 UTC 2010

There is a more sensible way to do this. Use a style.php file that
prints your custom css
with text/css header and a far future expires, then the browser will
cache it locally.

My theme [JustCSS] uses this to cache the css.
https://github.com/Pross/JustCSS

My Blog: http://www.pross.org.uk/
Plugins : http://www.pross.org.uk/plugins/
Themes: http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/profile/pross