[theme-reviewers] Guidelines regarding Theme Names

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:51:03 UTC 2010

@Andrew ... WoW!

OK, now that is something we can run with ... we will have to update the
Theme Review page and in this case the team may need to update other related
Codex pages to eliminate conflicts to what you are saying here and what
Peter Westwood wrote in his post you are referencing.

I think a great deal of theme authors may not be aware of this so I am
strongly recommending a (short?) grace period before all of these templates
become requirements.

Thanks,

Cais.