[theme-reviewers] Off-topic mailing list stuff

Joseph Scott joseph at automattic.com
Thu Aug 26 19:10:07 UTC 2010

Alright, seems that was the common response, I've flipped the knobs to
require membership on the list in order to send an email to the list.

I've also added Edward, Ian and Simon as admins for the email list.
No point in me being road block for getting things done :-)

--
Joseph Scott
joseph at josephscott.org
http://josephscott.org/