[theme-reviewers] Middle Round Choices are Critical

Fantasy Sports Weather website at fantasysportsweather.com
Thu Aug 26 16:18:19 UTC 2010

 Introducing the FSW draft guide.  Our guide is the perfect accompaniment to
the plethora of "ordinary" information available.  Add sizzle to your draft
knowledge by arming yourself with the Weather Performance Information that
will give you the edge on draft day!
<https://www.fantasysportsweather.com/SignUp.aspx> Sign up for the unique
FSW draft guide and all of the exclusive FSW information for the upcoming
NFL football season, click
<https://www.fantasysportsweather.com/SignUp.aspx> HERE

Middle Rounds...who has the Weather  Impact Advantage?

Let's say you have the 8th or 9th pick and you are eyeballing Jamaal Charles
and Cedric Benson. You feel the sweat on your brow, knowing that one these
guys can hold your fantasy future in their hands...

Cedric Benson, could face some challenges for the lead RB role from Bernard
Scott. Benson ran for 1251 yards last season and scored 6 touchdowns. Benson
started last year on fire, but injury problems slowed him down
significantly.

Jamaal Charles ran wild after the angry LJ went the way of the dinosaur last
sea-son, but he has real competition with the arrival of Thomas Jones in
K.C.  Despite his 1120 yards and 7 touchdowns - Jones could take a real bite
of that.

On paper these players seem pretty even, until you factor in their weather
stats.

Jamaal Charles has weather warnings in affect for six of his first eight
games of the season. One of the reasons is that Charles often seems to play
better on the road, than he does at home in Arrowhead Stadium. Arrowhead in
Kansas City is a tough place to play period - and Charles has been known to
struggle there.

Cedric Benson is the other side of the coin. This guy loves to play at home
in Paul Brown Stadium in Cincy- and his poorest performances usually take
place in domed stadiums. Lucky for him - he only has two domed contests in
week 6 and 9 in Atlanta and Indy.

Weather Advantage:  Cedric Benson

If you've checked us out before, you might notice quite a snazzy design
upgrade.  We are proud of the upgrade and thrilled at how easy we've made it
to find the information you need.

 Check out our killer  <http://www.fantasysportsweather.com> NFL fantasy
football suite.  Research players, teams, sta-diums and keep track of your
roster with our player dashboard. Be notified if weather will impact a
player in an upcoming game. Weather impact knowledge will help you manage
your roster to victory. Control your  roster like you've never done before.

            DOMINATE YOUR LEAGUE  WITH THE FSW ADVANTAGE!