[theme-reviewers] JS/jQuery and Security Reviews

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 20:01:58 UTC 2010

We seem to be coming across more "additional review required" themes lately;
it can be scripting issues, security issues, or spaghetti ... all should be
addressed appropriately.

Let's continue with if a theme has an issue the reviewer is not willing to
accept, but does not feel comfortable denying then a (sepearate) comment to
that effect should be added to the end of the regular review comment(s). The
theme can be resolved "not-accepted". I read through the comments of the
ticket before I address the theme in Extend.

I will also put forward a request for a new resolution option of "needs
additional review" to help identify these themes.

Cais.