[theme-reviewers] Child Themes re: Matt's Mazeld child-theme on repository.

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Aug 22 17:45:10 UTC 2010

Also instructive on Matt's intent regarding allowing Child Themes in the
repository, see this Twitter
response<http://twitter.com/photomatt/status/21772525035>
:

"If the parent theme is also in the directory, and once we fix installer and
UI."
WordPress.org theme directory now?"
So, it looks like we're going to need to address Child Themes sooner, rather
than later. They're coming to the repository. (Which I think is great; we're
just going to have to hammer out their implication on Theme reviews sooner
than anticipated.)

Chip