[theme-reviewers] A suggestion for the theme upload page

Bruce Wampler brucewampler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:05:32 UTC 2010

  While the suggestion indeed is a bit like the "Agree" box, one could
also add:

By this certification, I agree that if my theme fails to meet the basic
requirements, it will be rejected by the reviewers with no additional
review.

---

As per some earlier discussions, at least some reviewers continue with
a somewhat more in depth review even if a theme fails the basics,
such a clause would make it possible to reject faster without
the need to spend more time. It would just be good to lift some
of the burden from the reviewers and put it back on the developer.

--
Bruce Wampler, Ph.D.

Software developer
Creator of first spelling checker for a PC
Creator of Grammatik(tm), first true grammar checker
e-mail: bw at brucewampler.com
blog: brucewampler.wordpress.com