[theme-reviewers] licensing

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:43:15 UTC 2010

I look at any single significant item as a reason to resolve a theme to
"not-accept" and a courtesy to continue with a general review for other
major items.

It is completely the authors responsibility to meet all of the expected
standards and criteria it is not the theme reviewer's responsibility to test
beyond a reasonable limit if issues are found.

Cais.