[theme-reviewers] Discussion on suspension of old themes in the extend/themes

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:42:26 UTC 2010

Yes, I agree for the most part with what Frumph and I discussed.

I'm fine with the time-line and cut-off dates; and agee the repository
should be "cleaned-up" and maintained with current themes.

My only real concern: suspension removes the theme from the current
repository (Extend/Themes) public facing pages, what is do be done with
these "suspended" themes and related files, etc. afterward

Cais.