[theme-reviewers] Open Ticket Queue

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sun Aug 15 01:18:54 UTC 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 7:28 PM, Edward Caissie <edward.caissie at gmail.com>wrote:

> When I am not doing active client work, I will be setting my daily goal to
> five to 10 themes a day.

> For the most part that is about one to two hours, if we are only getting 10
> or so themes a day added to the repository and we have three or four active
> reviewers then Trac should be clean almost all the time.

That might be reasonable for straight-forward Themes, but I keep running
into Themes that split template files out into sub-directories, or
incorporate buggy Ajax, or don't use easy-to-read coding practices, or other
things that generally slow down the review process. (Or, maybe I'm just too
anal, take too much time, and go too slowly.) :)