[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] Suffusion - feedback

Sayontan Sinha sayontan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 03:48:19 UTC 2010

Philip,
Not sure what you are talking about. In page.php I simply have this:
    <?php comments_template(); ?>

That pulls up comments.php, where if you scroll to the end you will see the
code for exclusions:

----------
<?php else : // Comments are closed
    $message_disabled = false;
    if (is_page() && isset($suf_comments_disabled)) {
        $disabled_pages = explode(',', $suf_comments_disabled);
        if (is_array($disabled_pages) && count($disabled_pages) > 0 &&
in_array($post->ID, $disabled_pages)) {
            $message_disabled = true;
        }
    }
    else if (is_singular() && !is_page() &&
$suf_comments_disabled_msg_for_posts == 'hide'){
        $message_disabled = true;
    }
        if (!$message_disabled) {
?>