[wp-hackers] Problem: New Page with 2 Categories Posts Listed

David Peralty david.phoenix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:06:20 GMT 2005

Hi,

I made a new page called writings.php. It is just basically an index
page asking for all but 2 categories to be excluded.

The two categories have not been posted to in a long time, but I want
to show the last 5 posts to those two categories. Can anyone help me
out here?

no posts, but the categories have a total of 7 posts between them
currently. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate that. I know it is not
as important as some of the other things that are going on, but the
support forums are not doing it for me.

Help me please Mr. Expert Guys.

Thanks,
--