[wp-hackers] Comments display contribution -- fuzzy on protocol

Matthew Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Wed Mar 2 17:53:50 GMT 2005

Brian Dupuis wrote:
>    So, I've modified the edit-comments.php form to display those spam
> comments. They are displayed in a particularly malevolent shade of red
> -- with alternating colors as is done for the standard colors -- to
> denote their spam status.

We could allow review of spam comments, but I would highly prefer it be
either hidden functionality or on a separate menu item. WordPress is
meant to be a pleasant experience, I don't want people to have to see
that crap every time they look at their comments.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://pingomatic.com | http://cnet.com