[wp-hackers] 1.5 Default (Kubrick) Theme

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 06:14:01 GMT 2005

I am sorry, that was another thread, another time, that I was
referring to, it was certainly not in hackers. The threads one could
follow discuss the siteurl auto-update 'problem'. There should be more
than one at the forums. Having not tried the "different directories"
setup myself, I do not know for sure if the problem persists still.

siteurl autodetection must be in charge of detecting if people have
"moved" the blog. I remember having seeing ryan checking in some
functions like get_home_path() a few weeks ago. I think the idea is to
remove the pain of changing the siteurl updating from the user, since
there were problems with users not being able to change the siteurl
option at the right time, and in the right manner.

Hope this helps, if slightly.

Carthik.