[wp-hackers] more nofollow

Brian Dupuis wordpress at coldforged.org
Mon Jan 24 15:36:35 GMT 2005

Actually, that's where you may be wrong. In fact, this _is_ appropriate
for the majority of WordPress users. We, the folks who might not wish to
have nofollow on by default as "active" WordPress developers, are likely
not the majority. That said, if there was indeed a way to have nofollow
be on by default -- for that relatively naive majority -- and a
straightforward, simple way for those of us who do not intend to use
nofollow to turn it off -- and I don't consider modifying core code or
developing a plugin to remove core code or subvert core code to be
straightforward -- then I think everyone would be happy.