[wp-hackers] CVS: wordpress/wp-includes comment-functions.php [signed]

John Ha [c] jqkh at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 23 06:31:48 GMT 2005

I agree.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Scott" <joseph at randomnetworks.com>
To: <hackers at wordpress.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] CVS: wordpress/wp-includes comment-functions.php
[u]

---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: jqkh at yahoo.com.au signed email body (1406 characters)
Date: on 23 January 2005 at 06:31:52 GMT
To:   hackers at wordpress.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAADYRPNBfgUAAFADAAIAAgACACBJjn9ye1b+7SYZyJRIXjptuOo9OD
kLMZ93/nmlDCpRdgEAICICtdIfh+UjJgkz546BqcMKTxEIBQeTLbcTFlM5YrUhdY
fjSnrMdIMDKTIoInODEgx3rrziCrYUPDW4psnVmA==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------