[wp-hackers] OT: "Nofollow" Rant

Chris Traweek dualboot at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:08:39 GMT 2005

I beg to differ.  For the most part, the people coming up with these
ideas at google ARE us.  They just happen to have nice jobs at google.
 It's easy to set something aside as "corporate" but the reality is
that they employ people like you and I.   They also empower their
employees to pursure their personal projects.

This change was made public in the way they did to get the word out
and encourage developers to implement and support the new changes.  I
think it was fairly effective as most of the "movers and shakers" in
the "blogging" industry as well as the developers in the massively
multi-user web-application business are well aware of the new feature.