[wp-hackers] nofollow

Josh Jarmin fuegodesigns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:15:02 GMT 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:55:42 -0800, Matthew Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> Make a plugin for it then. Everything goes through filters. However
> out-of-the-box WP will have nofollow support.

So there will be no option to turn it off in WP?  I hope some has out
a plugin quick then, I know myself, and most of the blogs I have been
reading have been against this from the beginning.  It hurts real
commenters and the anti-spam plugins work so good that no spam
actually gets on the site, so why would the no-follow thing work?  It
would no-follow all the comments which make it, which are almost 100%
real comments.  How often do you see a spam comment anywhere except
for your admin area?  Not that often anymore.

--
Thanks,
Josh Jarmin