[wp-hackers] A rise in comment spam falling through to moderation

Dave Cohen cohen.dave at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 19:58:49 GMT 2005

Was just curious if others are seeing the same problems as I.  More and
more comment spam is falling through to the moderation queue than ever
before.  I have 3 implementations of arsenal in my fight, renamed
wp-comments-post.php, Kitten's SpamWords, and Kitten's Spaminator.  All
of these were working great until this week.  Was it just a matter of
time before they figured out how to get around our walls, or are they
using new techniques we don't have an answer for?

-Dave