[wp-hackers] Plugin Repository

Brian Dupuis wordpress at coldforged.org
Fri Jan 14 15:13:54 GMT 2005

I was thinking the same thing, actually. How many users are going to
know to go to the trunk to acquire the plugin? I know I've received
several referral hits from people clicking on the link back to my site
from the header of one of my incomplete branches... I have no clue
whether their trying to install and run it but it has the capacity to be
a support nightmare.

I think users may be confused what the difference is between this and
the WordPress Plugin Manager stuff. Admittedly, I don't currently see
the user benefit to the repository right now. For developers, yes.