[wp-hackers] "save it silently for later crunching"

Albert Holm albert at cdr.se
Thu Feb 24 19:31:12 GMT 2005

I was flooded with spam attempts from several adresses today, about 1500
attempts in about 30 minutes. All the comments contained words that I had
already blacklisted. I noticed all of them were inserted into the database
anyway, and the code comment in functions-post.php says "If it's spam save
it silently for later crunching" though I have not found anything that
would do this. The admin user interface does not list them in any way
either. Where should I look for this?

/Albert