[wp-hackers] ot: wordpress at sxsw-interactive

mass input fork at herebox.org
Thu Feb 24 18:26:08 GMT 2005

sxsw-interactive March 11-15 anyone?  I'm planning to /drive/ from Santa
Fe to Austin, seeking folks to share the drive if it makes sense for
anyone.  I know Matt is on the panel entitled, 'How to trick out your
blog', on Monday the 14th 5p-6p, and possibly others...?  Who else will
be around?  Are there enough folks to justify meeting at some point -- I
don't know Austin, suggestions?  Having never attended, I'm curious what
the numbers and atmosphere will be, see you there.

Codex page for attendee list and discussion:

http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Here/sxsw

-mike
http://codex.wordpress.org/User:Here
http://herebox.org