[wp-hackers] Staticize Reloaded... tweaks...

Donncha O Caoimh donncha at linux.ie
Fri Feb 11 08:30:05 GMT 2005

Hmm, I hadn't thought of the license issue. I haven't bundled PEAR Cache
with WPMU, it only uses it if it's already installed. I don't know if
this gets around the incompatibility, but it possibly does as PEAR just
becomes "just another library". The fact that the source for it is
available doesn't matter because I don't need to modify it.
In fact, that's one of the solutions Ben found in his post below!

Donncha.