[wp-hackers] Changing wpvarstoreset

ryan mack rmack005 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 00:53:29 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any problems I might enounter if I replace
wp-blog-header.php, line 52 of the 1.2 release with the following:

$wpvarstorestring =
"m,p,posts,w,cat,withcomments,s,search,exact,sentence,poststart,postend,preview,debug,calendar,page,paged,more,tb,pb,author,order,orderby,year,monthnum,day,hour,minute,second,name,category_name,feed,author_name";
$wpvarstorestring = do_action('wp_varstoreset', $wpvarstorestring);
$wpvarstoreset = explode(',', $wpvarstorestring);

I'm tryng to reuse the code that creates variables from the GET/POST
data.  I don't see any problems with this, but I figured I'd ask
around and see what comes up.