[wp-hackers] Plugin Idea

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Tue Sep 14 14:19:19 UTC 2004

OK, I'm swamped with client projects and such right now, but if someone
is sitting around bored thinking, "I need something to do."  May I
suggest an XFN plugin for WordPress?  This nifty plugin would probably
do the following:
1) Get a name for the person
2) Get the URL for the person
3) Get the XFN relationship for the person

Then write a filter for posts that does search and replace to add either
a link or the 'rel' attribute with the appropriate values.

Thanks for reading :)  If no one has time I might in about 3-4 weeks ;)

--
Randy Peterman
Digital Research & Development
randy at randypeterman.com