[wp-hackers] Suggestion: Change the call to the_content in index.php

Craig Hartel milquetoast at telus.net
Sun Sep 12 08:26:26 UTC 2004

Alex King wrote:
> Sure, but that is an education/documentation and user motivation issue.
>
> WP isn't a shrink-wrapped software program (yet) - people need to be
> willing to look for information. If they aren't comfortable with that,
> there are a number of great services (Blogger comes to mind) that will
> allow them to set up a blog w/o having to touch any of the code.
>
> --Alex

I don't disagree with that. However, this doesn't mean that you can't make it as
simple as possible for everyone to maintain their sites. I'm sitting on 1.2
right now because I've done 1001 little things all over the damn place, and it
will take a lot of work to put the site back together with an upgrade.

So, as long as WordPress is semantic and validates, then usability from a web
master POV doesn't matter then?

Craig.