[wp-hackers] Styling of "post date"

Michael Heilemann michael at binarybonsai.com
Sun Sep 12 07:21:36 UTC 2004

The question is, if the date should be a header, in terms of semantics.
Personally I don't think the date should be above the entry titles,
since most blogs don't post more than one entry a day. Rather it should
be moved underneath the entry title.

And if that happens, then the point of making it a header is lost.

Just my take on things anyway, I wrote a piece about it actually:
http://binarybonsai.com/archives/2004/08/29/entry-metadata-in-
wordpress-12/

- Mike