[wp-hackers] MAC Safari and Internet Explorer admin usabillity troubles

Bjorn Wijers bjorn at waag.org
Thu Sep 9 15:37:12 UTC 2004

I `ve tried to search the archives and looked through the WIKI, but I
can`t find an answer to my question:

Is there somebody that has fixed the usabillity troubles on the Mac with
Wordpress as in or tested them all?
I found the following and I`d like to fix them, but I wanted to make
sure I`m not inventing the wheel again, so has anybody done this or is
busy with it??

# clicking on a button results in placing the tag at the end of the line
of the text entered even if you have             highlighted the part
you want to be affected. (most people first type their info and change
the layout afterwards)

# CSS troubles on IE5.2 (these seem to be minor but maybe I can fix them
and add them to CVS so the next version is perfect...?)

How many people actually do use Wordpress 1.2 with MACs and are some of
you willing to spend some time in testing??

Please enlighten me.

grtz
BjornW

--