[wp-hackers] del.icio.us plugins...

Carthik Sharma carthik at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:05:35 UTC 2004

I think the easiest way to do it would be to use the "post to your
blog from del.icio.us" feature that delicious provides already.

Please refer to
http://lists.burri.to/pipermail/delicious-discuss/2004-September/000923.html

for more details. You can set it up so that, at a fixed time everyday,
delicious will create a new post with your bookmarks for the day. I
guess one could use the MT api, or the blogger api.

Let us know how it goes if you use it.

Carthik.