[wp-hackers] static pages status?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 17:40:59 UTC 2004

I just used it on my 1.3 test install. It's really
awesome! I've got /about/ and /about/me/, but the
navigation isn't showing up like the categories. How
do you enable that? Or do you have to add something to
the index file? Also, the Pages area doesn't really
show parents like the categories page does, you know,
with the dashes. Did I do something wrong, or is that
not a feature? If you go to edit it, it looks nested
in the dropdown, though. Seriously, awesome feature.

http://qpalzm.org/wptest/about/me

Trevor