[wp-hackers] comments not working

BoBB rjorgy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 04:59:00 UTC 2004

I've had a problem like this a few times using the firefox browser.
Basically the problem I had was that it was sending any of the form
information. I think it was how to tab was opened(gmail) as its
happened more than once opening up links in gmail. Not sure if this is
your problem but its something to look into.