[wp-hackers] moderated comments in mass edit mode

Tara Star tellme at climbtothestars.org
Sun Oct 17 19:28:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

I was deleting a bunch of spam comments in mass edit mode, and by
mistake, took a real comment into the lot. No big deal as I managed to
contact the commenter and his comment wasn't long, but it prompts me to
make a suggestion for 1.3 (if this hasn't been thought about yet):

In mass edit mode, grey out moderated comments just like in view mode.
This makes picking out authentic comments much easier amongst the
moderated spam.

Has this been done? Will it be done? Can somebody do it?

Thanks in advance

Steph-bunny
--
http://climbtothestars.org/