[wp-hackers] Another suggestion for core change?

Owen Winkler ringmaster at midnightcircus.com
Fri Oct 15 14:14:12 UTC 2004

scriptygoddess wrote:
> I had come up with a hack for 1.2 that set all the radio boxes to
> delete. I assume that what is currently in 1.3 is a take off on that
> idea, but (not trying to be obnoxious) I think my way of doing it is
> better, and this is why:

I agree completely.  That option bugs me.

ALSO...

A way to get to mass comment moderation directly without clicking
through three menus would be very nice.  I don't know about y'all, but I
never want to delete just one comment, and even if I did, I can delete
only one just fine from the mass edit page.  Can we default to the mass
edit page maybe?

ALSO...

Shouldn't the notification email to the admin on new comments have the
moderation options in it, too?  The few spams that have gotten through
the filters could have been easily deleted from the email rather than
flipping through the comment moderation pages.

Just some thoughts.

Owen