[wp-hackers] Forget Commenter's Info

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Fri Oct 15 02:01:28 UTC 2004

Jennifer,
Yeah, I think that would be a worthwhile change.  Many people blog from
work or public places and sometimes it's hard to remember to log out.

You can submit feature suggestions as well as bug reports here:
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/

If you download the very latest CVS and make a diff file, changes are
usually taken care of quickly.

Question for discussion: should the "remember me" checkbox be checked,
or unchecked by default?  MT default is unchecked, but WP has always
remembered by default, so maybe it should be checked by default.