[wp-hackers] Forget Commenter's Info

scriptygoddess scriptygoddess at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 00:35:09 UTC 2004

This reminds me, does it make sense for that "remember me" checkbox
hack I had for the admin login page to be encorporated into the core?
(this checkbox is there so if you regularly forget to logout, you can
just NOT check the checkbox when you log into wordpress, and then when
you close your browser, you're basically logged out.) MT used to
(still?) had something similar. Always found it very useful!

I'm not sure what I need to do to submit core change suggestions... if
someone can help me out, I'd appreciate it.