[wp-hackers] RSS Not so good: Revisiting Multiple Blogs on One Site

kellan kellan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:31:05 UTC 2004

Its not simple to setup and only works with 1.3+ versions of WP, but
I've addressed this exact issue with my wp-rss-aggregator hack.  I
know a few other folks have gotten it working as well, and made some
tweaks to add categories hierachies, and the like.

Might be what you're looking for, or at least a place to start.
http://laughingmeme.org/archives/002203.html

-kellan