[wp-hackers] Edit window expansion.

C. Gardella subminimal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 02:17:32 UTC 2004

Hello, I apologize if this question is a bit unadvanced for this
particular forum, but just curious:

Since I've installed WP 1.2 everytime I edit the templates, or in this
case presentation section, mainly index.php, any edit I make causes
the post window containing the code to expand beyond the edge of the
screen, and it becomes un-scrollable. I can click in the window and
arrow down the cursor if I have further edits, but this gets annoying.
Is this a known issue, is there a patch?

Other then that, bravo on the alpha. I hope to contribute myself soon.
So far so good.

Thanks,

Chris