[wp-hackers] Slowness in posting/editing in 1.3a4

Ryan Duff ryan at duff-duff.net
Thu Nov 25 14:51:25 UTC 2004

Like I mentioned earlier, It could just be slowness on the part of the sites
your pinging back too. I've noticed it recently in my 1.2 blog. I haven't
yet looked at the new rpc code to see what it could be hanging on. Right
now, nobody has narrowed it down to code or the internet. Does anybody have
a side by side install with something prior to 1.3a4 to compare to? I have
the nightly from 11-23, 1.3a5 and seems to be quick. Maybe it was a quirk in
the a4 code.

Ryan Duff
http://www.duff-duff.net