[wp-hackers] 1.3 CVS

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 05:19:26 UTC 2004

Steve,

My guess is most likely you're on windows and have no clue how to
check things out of anonymous CVS (yes, its anonymous, as are all
sourceforge accounts).

I recommend tortoise CVS, although it was a little difficult my first
time using it, its relatively easy compared to some of its
alternatives.

If you don't want to go through the hassle, use a nightly, since its
just a snapshot of CVS

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:07:34 -0500, Mark Jaquith
<mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> http://google.com/search?q=wordpress+cvs
>
> or, the condescending l33t version:
>
> http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/search?q=wordpress+cvs
>

> Steve Ivy wrote:
>
> >I'd like to get a copy of 1.3 from CVS. Is it anonymous? I've been
> >looking for instructions online with little success.
> >
> >--Steve

--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/
A proud Linux, Firefox, and WordPress user.
Linux is not an operating system, its a way of life.