[wp-hackers] Turning off search's auto-forwarding?

Chetan Kunte ckunte at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 04:06:25 UTC 2004

> I think there should be an option for disabling it.
> WordPress has few options as too how light/heavy
> the page should be.

I love the WordPress' built-in search. Like someone mentioned earlier,
I too use it extensively to quickly jump to access posts of
relevance/keywords. I wished it could have been more conventional like
Title+summary instead of the entire set of posts displayed. This may
probably help reduce memory/bandwidth? (pardon my ignorance in such
matters). At the same time, I've found the paginate feature very
clever in that even search posts are paginated instead of dumping all
posts on the main page.

Cheers,

Chetan
CKunte.com