[wp-hackers] iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Final

Amit Gupta amit at igeek.info
Mon Nov 22 18:29:32 UTC 2004

HI
I released iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Final yesterday. It has the new GeSHi core, now also support C, C++, Perl, Python, JavaScript, Visual Basic, XML. Also, the generic code(wrapped in [code] & [/code]) has line numbering. Also, another feature that I'm glad to announce is that it now supports starting of line-numbering from any given number. So if you want your PHP code to start from line 23, you can do so by setting the value of the optional num attribute in the [PHP] tag like [PHP num=23].

You can read more of it at http://blog.igeek.info/still-fresh/2004/11/22/igsyntax-hiliter-2-final/.
I'd like to hear what you guys(n gals) think about this. :)

-----
Amit Gupta

|| Canned!! -- my Atropine || iG:Syntax Hiliter v2.0 Final ||
|| iGEEK.INFO || Free Nokia Ringtones || Online Gaming @ Games Planet ||