[lists] [wp-hackers] Duplicate Comments/Pings

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Fri Nov 19 10:19:45 UTC 2004

I'm talking about discarding the current ping or comment if it is an
exact duplicate of a previous ping or comment for the same entry only!
And by duplicate, I mean duplicate.  Same IP, same content, same
everything.  You could also set a time limit (say, within 10 minutes),
but that's not really necessary.

Example: (don't quote me, this isn't necessarily the exact code that
would be used)