[wp-hackers] Comment Spam Stopped?

Dennis Williamson dennis at netstrata.com
Wed Nov 17 06:22:07 UTC 2004

The wiki seems to get spammed regularly, but earlier today I noticed that
Mosquito got, if not spam, then some graffiti.

http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=285
(http://mosquito.wordpress.org/file_download.php?file_id=122&type=bug)

One of my test installs of WP got spammed pretty hard right away (so much
for security by obscurity <ha!>) until I set it for authentication.
Interestingly, my real one hasn't seen a bit.

Dennis (he who speaks too soon)