[wp-hackers] Comment Spam Stopped?

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Wed Nov 17 00:24:23 UTC 2004

 > That's pretty scary.

The beauty of Open Source is that they can easily see what we're doing.
  I discovered today that some people were looking for StatTraq report
pages that were open for everyone to view and then intentionally linking
into pages on the site so that they would have their URL be linked to by
another site.  SEO apparently is a science: become a parasite to get
ranking if you've not got content worth being linked to.

Randy Peterman
Digital Research & Development
www.randypeterman.com
randy at randypeterman.com