[wp-hackers] Comment Spam Stopped?

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:57:12 UTC 2004

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that Matt may be right in the
statement that this could be just the eye of the storm. Batton down
the hatches everyone, round two is closing in quickly.

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:37:09 -0800, John Watson <johnw1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> My comment spam stopped suddenly, too.  Maybe they gave up.  Bloggers,
> you win.  Your anti-spam-fu is too powerful.  :-)  Or maybe they're
> coding a new-and-improved spam bot to circumvent a lot of the stuff
> we've been talking about on this list.
>
> --
> John
> http://flagrantdisregard.com/
>

> On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:34:25 -0800, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> > Mark Jaquith wrote:
> > > All is quiet on the Spamwestern front.
> >
> > I hope we're not in the eye of the hurricane.

--Robert Deaton
http://false-hopes.com/
A proud Linux, Firefox, and WordPress user.
Linux is not an operating system, its a way of life.