[wp-hackers] Comment Spam Stopped?

Randy Peterman randy at randypeterman.com
Wed Nov 17 00:01:14 UTC 2004

I did notice in my server logs that they're checking to see if Kitty's
comment files exist.  I imagine that if they do, they move onto someone
else's blog.

Smart of them :)  The Spaminator in combination with the Spam Words
plugin has made my life a lot less spammy.

Randy Peterman
Digital Research & Development
www.randypeterman.com
randy at randypeterman.com