[wp-hackers] Returning instead of echoing

Alex King alex at alexking.org
Fri Nov 12 06:52:20 UTC 2004

I thought we were going to have 'the_' and 'get_' functions, it looks
like there is now a third set of 'get_the_' functions being created
here. I'd be happy to standardize on the 'the_' and 'get_' versions;
breaking things where necessary for the next major release.

Cheers,
--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/