[wp-hackers] Fwd: [kunjan.net] Comment: "The Ansari X Prize"

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Wed Nov 10 06:25:27 UTC 2004

One solution would be to have a hidden value in the form that is checked
by a plugin when the comment is submitted.  This value could be
something like the hash of the raw entry text.  Sure, he could figure it
out by looking at the form, but most spammers don't... they post
comments directly.  This wouldn't penalize those who don't send referrers.