[wp-hackers] Suggestion for WP-Admin Navigation

Josh Jarmin fuegodesigns at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 22:18:28 UTC 2004

I'm no good at PHP, but I know enough to guess that it would be easy
enough to write a few lines of code that would take what is in
menu.php and loop it into a dropdown list.  That way it would auto
update if you added or took away some tabs.  Has anyone done this
before or working on it now?  I think it would be a great addition for
WP 1.3