[wp-hackers] offline bloggin [OT]

Luc Saint-Elie luc at saint-elie.com
Sat Nov 6 21:29:32 UTC 2004

At 16:15 -0500 6/11/04, Michael Leuchtenburg wrote:
>Seeing as this mailing list is being run on Mailman, it would be pretty
>easy to just create one. Hopefully this would help get a lot of the
off-topic traffic off of the hackers list.

Hello,

I can add to this point (I agree with it) that in the context of a
software in development where the alpha releases are perfectly usable
and pretty different from the official stable release, the concept of
"off topic" is not very clear (for me).

For example, I have a problem with the new page feature and the

Is it off topic here ? I don't know
Is it on topic on the forum ? I have doubts about that because It
would require discussion about an alpha release and the classical
answer is "wait for the final one"...

Luc